Friday, January 31, 2014

初一

Happy day 1 of CNY! No holiday for us so I still had 2 tutorials today :< Went to Oxford Street during my break because I had to return a top at Topshop and came back with 3 bags from Zara, H&M and Topshop. H&M is having 20% off for students so I bought a basic T-shirt and a blouse that was on sale, and bought a cami from Topshop which was size 0 and still fitted fine LOL. And 2 skirts and a mini skort from Zara! I know I have it back in sg already but it was only £9.99 and I figured I wouldn't have to wait until summer to wear it.

No OOTD today because it's too cold to dress up and lighting was bad since it was dark and raining. So jelly of everyone who's been posting pictures of their glamorous outfits (SKIRTS AND DRESSES WITH BARE LEGS I cannot begin to express how much I dislike wearing tights or any fabric on my legs) / GATHERINGS WITH FAMILY FRIENDS RELATIVES / ABUNDANCE OF FOOD. Sigh. My highlight of the day was dinner with hallmates at Leong's Legend in Chinatown. Been craving Chinese food for so long and finally had some today!! I was too busy eating thus explains the lack of photos as the meal progressed. It was really good though, prices are around standard London Chinese food price aye.








Ended the meal with a kiwi smoothie from Boba Jam. They're really generous with the jelly and the poppings omg I love the poppings they are amazing.

Really tired now so good night!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment