Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Topshop Loots • Online orders from last week

Yay for half-days on Wednesday :> Had econs lecture in the morning, then went to the library to print notes but the readings for next week haven't been uploaded yet. I did manage to find a link to access the past year papers though so that I could check the paper dates HAHA so French is pretty early like end April / early May with ESPS, then econs is some time before mid May. But I don't mind because that would mean I start holidays earlier! And also managed to oovoo the strings girls just now after I came back! So good to see everyone again even though we're gonna be in 3 different continents really soon. :(

Finally have time to post about my Topshop buys ahaha they actually came on Saturday but I didn't have time to try them on until this week! 




Topshop Strappy V-Neck Cami in Sunshine Yellow, Topshop Textured Crop Top, Topshop Navy Check Velvet Shorts, Topshop Black Velvet Teddy Playsuit

The only reason I bought them online was because Topshop was having free delivery last week, and also because all of these pieces couldn't be found in store anymore. I don't usually try on the sizes because my sizing is quite standard, so it was pretty convenient for me. I almost bought the navy check velvet shorts at the outlet, but there was only one last piece left and the hem of the pockets were kind of damaged so I went online to check if there was still stock, and yes there was! The cami was a basic that I couldn't pass because it was one of the last few nice colours left in stock in my size, and anyway it's so easy to match! I already have it in a few colours but I want more hahaha.


 

I really love this playsuit! Looks super plush and comfortable, and the lace details on the neckline and the hem are really intricate. I think the sizing runs slightly bigger for this though because it is quite long for a romper, but at least the straps are adjustable so it's not too bad.


This was an unexpectedly good purchase because I initially wanted a basic, but the material of this is so good! It's actually a textured material, so it's quite thick and you can tell that the quality is good, The V neck isn't too low and the back is a V back too. It's also not that cropped for a crop top which is just the way I like it.



 

Miss Selfridge Scallop Lace Mini Skirt in Teal

I love this skirt! And it was actually slightly cheaper because Miss Selfridge was having 20% off for students last week. As usual I somehow managed to spot the last piece in store. The colour is a lot more vibrant in real life, though it's a bit hard to match with black tights. I miss the skirt-with-bare-legs weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment