Tuesday, January 21, 2014

First post in a long time.

I don't know why I restarted the whole blogging thing again HAHA I guess it's more of to improve my writing because my thoughts are honestly rather incoherent at times. Really busy with school these days! And a few days of the work trial too, I need to start funding my own expenditures ... still trying to look for a suitable journalling platform that's easy to use and not too many restrictions, I just want a minimalist site and VSCO is actually perfect if not for the 160 character restriction like Twitter ... LJ has too many formatting issues, and blogger is just blogger and now it's linked to google too, Dayre is just difficult because I have to type it on my phone. I have problems navigating with Wordpress LOL and Tumblr is kind of difficult to link and all the reblogging and stuff ... DK haha useless worries. Nvm trying back blogger now!! I would love to fix up my own blogskin again but I have probably forgotten all of my HTML stuff.

Went Chinatown with XP and C after French today! Really love my timetable this term haha and it allows me to manage my time better too. Was craving milk tea so bought back 6 cups + 4 cups of jelly + some jasmine tea and Thai pocky. A lot of food in the supermarkets!! But so expensive compared to China / sg haha I wanna go back so badly ... But still London is pretty fun to live in.

Anyway my UO shipment + Body Shop orders have arrived! Ordered a ton of cranberry stuff like hand lotion, hand cream and shower gel. Really wanted another of the body butter but it was sold out. Also TBS has extended their 40% off everything including sale + free delivery so I might consider getting another one of those passionfruit shower gels. And my new lomo cameras are really pretty, got the mini Diana Gold and Superstar because I couldn't decide which colour to get so I just got both since they were only £16 shipped after all the promotion codes.

 

I am honestly in love with both of these and no, I can't decide which one I like more because both are so lovely! The good thing is that they use different films, so I'll just use whichever that's the correct film size if I had to choose. Won't be able to play with them until summer though because films are quite expensive here but I'll check out the prices soon. And I've been neglecting my instax for quite some time and already 2 packs of films have expired :( The Christmas films are expiring in July but there's no chance to use them so they're pretty wasted too. Note to self to not buy so many at one go next time! And I was supposed to scan in my instaxs so I'll get to them like NOW haha oh and macroeconomics assignment too.

No comments:

Post a Comment