Saturday, January 25, 2014

Zara Loots • Part I


Top row: Zara TRF Polka Dot Jegging, Zara Tulip Skirt in Blue
Bottom row: Zara TRF Printed Mini Skirt, Zara TRF Tropical Print Tube Skirt


The jeggings: I remember eyeing them since I saw them in SG! I actually went to find that photo which I took as a note to myself to find it when I came to London and yes, I found it :>

(Taken 16/08/2013)


The tulip skirt was a brilliant purchase too, I tried it on in SG but was put off by the price ... and now it's £9.99 only and in the exact colour / size I wanted! The orange was pretty nice too but I only saw a size M, and they have it in black as well which I may go back to get since it's an essential basic. The bottom row skirts were so pretty!! Never mind that I have so many tartan / plaid / floral skirts already, I don't mind an extra in ombre / oriental print hehe.



I really love the floral jeans too, but had to return it as they were too short :< Fitted like a L30 or something and it was a really awkward length above my ankles since I normally wear L33 (yes, even L32 is too short for me). They were £9.99 though! I would've kept them if they had fitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment