Thursday, January 23, 2014

Wednesday / Shopping

Terribly busy day today; had macroeconomics lecture in the morning, then came back to hall to do laundry which was especially tedious since I washed my bedsheets today and had to separate a bunch of whites and my singsoc shirt got stained by my dark clothing and had to rewash ... such is student life abroad alone. I also completed a few errands - made a trip to the post office and the Topshop outlet hehe more hauls I will dedicate a post to them really soon! The stuff was actually quite disappointing though, I supposed lots of items got sold out already even though sometimes the sizes may appear back in stock on the site. Topshop is also having free standard delivery on UK orders until Friday this week so I took the opportunity and ordered a pair of shorts which I couldn't find in store, a cami and this velvet playsuit. I find their sizing to be rather inconsistent at times because the satin cami which I bought in PETITE seemed to be the same length as the one from the normal range ... But it's a good thing since it was the last piece and in my size and it fits fine!!

Came back just in time for hall dinner and went for string orch rehearsal, got back and laid the bedsheets properly / packed room and stuff. Now I'm about to get on with my political economy readings but I just remembered that it's the last day that Tobi is having free worldwide shipping and to my dismay the dress I wanted got sold out already :(

Anyway voila I have just placed the order for the other 3 items I wanted hehe even though I'm not going to be able to get them until June ayeee. And also they were only left with mint but I would've preferred lilac so NEVER MIND.

Work tmr morning then seminar and then meeting SL for dinner tmr!! Looking forward to it hehe love meeting up with friends in London :>

No comments:

Post a Comment