Sunday, February 2, 2014

初二

Dimsum with half the OG yesterday at Golden Dragon. I went once at the beginning of the year with L and M but it's good!! Especially the egg tarts hehe. Chinatown was really crowded and there was a human traffic jam so we were all late. We also went at a rather good timing because after we just sat down there was a lion dance in the restaurant!

 

Blurry photos because so many people were photobombing omg >:(

Anyway food!!! As usual got tired of taking photos halfway because we were too busy eating. The waitress also kind of messed up our order because we got an extra plate of hargau (?) and no charsiewpau :( In general I feel I have been to very little restaurants with decent service but they still charge the "discretionary" service charge most of the times. But the food was really good!!







Semi-ootd sigh I AWAIT DAYS WHERE I DON'T HAVE TO WEAR A COAT / TIGHTS / BOOTS. Summer please come quick.

After lunch S and V were very nice to walk to Covent Garden with me because I had to collect my Zara order which has been there since last week. Made a mistake asking them to deliver to the Covent Garden store instead of the one at Oxford Street. But anyway it was a top which I re-ordered in a smaller size and the Zara corduroy skinny jeans which I had been looking forward to! I ordered the one in Anthracite grey which doesn't seem to be available online anymore since I had ordered it 2 weeks ago. It was a size 6 and I thought it should be fine since Zara sizes seem to run really big (all the XS shorts are super baggy and keep falling down my waist) but I don't know what's wrong with their jeans and long pants all the trouser legs are so short! The waist was a perfect fit and the material was good too but the length was like L28 or something. I'm pretty sure it didn't look that short on the model.


So yup, very nice fit and all except the length. Still in a dilemma whether or not to keep it as wear as chinos but I guess if I roll up the legs even more they will become capris pants. So far I've found only Topshop and Uniqlo to do decent length jeans because you get to choose L32/33/34 when you order! Uniqlo actually has the perfect length (I wear L33) because Topshop's L32 is kind of short and awkward and L34 is slightly too long so I have to roll up once. Sigh long legs problems. But I did manage to find my pleated tartan skorts and the tulip skirt in orange and a leather panel skirt. :> I love Zara sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment