Monday, February 10, 2014

Sunday Dinner

Asian dinner cookout at E's place with A, E and YX last night! Sorry for the obsession with Asian food haha I keep craving Asian food these days. E cooked chinese noodles and A brought over this Korean dish with prawns.





Also had magnum for dessert. :> I think it was my first Magnum because I'm not really a cream ice-cream kind of person I only ever eat sorbets or fruity flavours hehe. Okay supposed to be doing French now parce qu'il y a un petit test demain. :( Really busy (okay actually this week isn't that bad) week ahead, left with French oral class to prepare for and the French test to study for and 4 sets of readings for ESPS. Kind of thankful that we're doing Political Economy now because most of the stuff had been taught in econs last term. Last week before reading week!

This place is almost becoming like a food blog when I initially intended it as a hauls blog HAHA okay but trying to cut down on shopping these days because I have way too much stuff that I haven't worn. Also trying to keep this place less personal heh so not all photos are up but I'll upload the rest of the photos on fb soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment