Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The night life ain't for me

Butter fac today, got back around 2am and very thankful for friends who drive ... I conclude after yet another experience that the night life is not for me. Seriously don't get how people can stand jumping about in the noisy and cramped space ... I think I was horrified at the crowds and the behaviour HAHA. Also the club was too loud for me, I get the same feeling like during CNY when the lion dance comes and they have the big drums and it makes me so uncomfortable like I want to throw up ... And alcohol burns my throat. Ha ha ha. Came back and mom was still awake and waiting for me, apparently she woke up in the middle of the night thinking that I was home and asleep then she realised I wasn't in my bed LOL. Complained to my mom about my terrible experiences with clubbing HAHAHA I am a weird kid. It was still a pretty good night though, very glad to have a chill OG even though I honestly don't know if everyone hates me for being so chill (in fact lazy) but well. Was also very shocked at a piece of news but very very happy for someone :> If it's not alright, it's not the end. 

Really really tired now and still contemplating if I should go skating tomorrow. I know it's national day this weekend but I really just want to catch up on my sleep. Also half regretting my summer plans because I wish I had a more challenging job instead really really regret not applying for the stuff that I really wanted and I don't know if it's too late next year. I'm still trying to figure out if it is really necessary to do an internship at all because being practical I have to work for my summer allowance and I know there's no way I could survive on an intern's pay ... What is the difference between a job and an internship anyway? What if I just wrote my report and reflections like what an intern does? I don't know man.

Still pretty annoyed that almost half or maybe even more than half of my summer break is over and I've not even started on any of my planned projects. I hope I can at least get somewhere with them before I go back to London. But right now I don't really want to think of anything else except the Brandy Melville things on my wish list. I was very annoyed that my ombré dress came back in stock right after I ordered a similar one last week. Notice how I used "my" instead of "the". I secretly want both actually, or maybe not so secretly but they're so similar. So annoyed at myself sometimes. But yes, these are the things that go through my mind.

Really need to sleep soon but I have to mention that this peeling gel thing works wonders so I kind of peeled the peeling layer off my nose HAHAHA. It feels somewhat raw but hopefully it'll be better in the morning.

I should skate tomorrow. And read some books. And study French.

No comments:

Post a Comment