Sunday, August 17, 2014

Lazy Weekend

I cycled 13km yesterday morning so I was pretty darn proud of myself. Had to run a couple of errands and the weather looked pretty good and I haven't cycled for ages so I guess I needed the exercise hehe. The route I took was from home to Clementi Mall, then I took a shortcut (by chance lol I guessed the direction) to KAP, then back home via the park connector. I swear the road along SIM/Ngee Ann Poly was hell-ish haha because there were so many slopes and the roads were uneven. Much to my horror there was also construction works going on at the bus stop outside SIM so pedestrians have to take a detour hahaha shucks. Took the other side of the road when I came back and it was slightly better except for a particular stretch which had trees right in the middle of the pathway almost every 2 metres so I had to get off the bike. It was also drizzling very slightly by then so I was trying to cycle away from the rain lol. But the good thing is that the roads were pretty empty.

Visited Artisan Boulangerie Co. at Killiney Road with MZ in the evening hehe. Rarely visit cafes because I don't really drink coffee but it was not bad I guess. I didn't order coffee though, went for English Breakfast Tea instead hehehe London has trained me well :> 



We got the New York cheesecake, raspberry lava cake and mixed berries tart. We were choosing between the fruit tart and the berries tart and the counter and the person kept recommending the mixed berries tart and it was the last one so why note HAHA. The crust tasted like cookies! I like.

Didn't go out at all today cause I was lazy. Lazy Sundays are good hehehe. Last week of work next week!! But no work means no $$$ HAHAHA. Been buying a lot of Brandy Melville stuff recently. I need to compile and keep track of my wishlist soon hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment