Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Payday Shopping

I think my shopping issues have gotten really bad, but anyway today was payday so it was a good day (sort of). This is going to be my last payday until the mid of next month and honestly I don't think it can last me until then lollol.

Anyway, I got 2 pairs of Brandy Melville Vodi Shorts, Lazy Oaf Strawberry Shortcake shorts and a Kanken. Was pretty lucky because I'd been eyeing the Vodi shorts from a reseller but the one I wanted badly was pending until last night but the deal fell through in the end so lucky me hehe :> Then the strawberry ones I've been meaning to get them since buying the watermelon shorts and they are so comfy and cute though the sizing is weird haha. I got a size S for the watermelon ones and they fitted alright everywhere except for the waist but I don't think I can ever squeeze into an XS HAHA. Anyway Nasty Gal was having a sale last night and I was literally in misery cause there weren't any sprees around and I don't have $150USD worth of things to buy and they were left with only ONE piece in S. But R was ordering from Nasty Gal today and she asked me and they were still in stock so woohoo!! Very very grateful for fellow shopaholic friends hehe ^_^ Was also browsing for some UNIF/AA-style crop tops but can't figure out if it's legit so I guess I'll wait a bit ...



Here's my kanken!! Been trying to find a new backpack for school cause my Baggu is wearing out :( And also it can't fit A4 so that has always been a problem. I spent a long time choosing between the blues and pink (thank goodness other colours were out of stock so that eliminates some choices) and finally decided on this because there are 2 colours and I am greedy HAHAHAHA. But yeah backpacks for life because my shoulders are slanted (stupid shoulder bag carrying secondary school days) and also because they're way more comfy to carry ... 

Oh yes also got my CHVRCHES tix today ^_^ This is actually the first real life concert I'm going to attend in my life because YOLO. Nah live concerts aren't really my thing but since they'll be touring and it's pretty cheap so why not. Excitesssssss.

And HOLYYYY KANKEN IS FAST it's been barely 20 minutes and they've dispatched my bag alr!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment