Sunday, August 24, 2014

Good Weekend

Simple but fun weekend hehe been feeling quite unwell lately so I didn't really feel like going to town or anywhere crowded. Idk what is happening but I assume it's probably the accumulated fatigue from work. Recently I've been feeling terribly hungry all the time and then once I eat I get gastric and indigestion so honestly I don't know whether I should eat or not (so I just eat lol) but the hunger doesn't seem to go away x_x I've been eating 1.5-2 times as much as what I normally eat and it's still not making me full because I get hungry again after an hour. I just hope this is another growth spurt and not that I'm becoming fat!!! That would be a nightmare. Also the dizziness and lightheaded-ness is coming back so I've been taking my blood pressure more frequently. It's still around the 100/50s and I suppose that's what's making me weak hahaha I don't deny that I am weak ... Hoping I can recuperate fast now that work is over I honestly just want to sleep at home all day every day.

Finally visited Steph today and got to see her dogs!! They're rather hyperactive and started barking loudly when I first went. They calmed down pretty fast though and Steph says I have a way with dogs yay ^_^v But the dogs are very well-trained too though they like to jump about a lot. I'm okay with licks but I would never let them lick my face haha. So super cute I love dogs but the 'rents will never agree hahaha aish.

Also spent the weekend updating stuff to sell / attempting to fold my clothes (but failed). It's becoming very difficult to find stuff to wear LOL. I swear my room is starting to resemble more like a warehouse rather than a bedroom. Lots of impulse purchases which I now regret and I really wanna clear space and at least get back what I paid for them sigh.

- - -

I'm enjoying the good times yet I can't help but to think of the fact that this is only short-lived. You always ask what I'm thinking of when I gaze at you, the truth is I'm just thinking, how lucky I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment