Friday, August 22, 2014

Post-Work

Last day of work today, realised how quickly time passes when you're busy (haha) but nonetheless I am grateful for the experience and I am even more grateful that my summer break has finally started proper - i.e. I am going to be nua-ing around at home and sleeping for more than half the day HAHA.

My Kanken was there waiting to greet me when I came back! I have never doubted the Royal Mail's efficiency when it comes to delivering international mail, as opposed to Singpost. I haven't opened it yet and will probably be too lazy to do so until much later ...

Anyway, continuing with my daily summaries:

46/29: Work / bought my Brandy Melville sunflower Jada dress hehe
47/30: Work / Topshop sales!! @ Vivo / rushed for OC meeting
48/31: Work / payday / spending money T_T
49/01: Camp day 1
50/02: Camp day 2
51/03: Camp day 3
52/04: Work / bad sunburn / bought aloe vera gel HAHA
53/05: Work / skating because the rink opened on a Tuesday night for once
54/06: Work / OG dinz @ Ippudo / stupid clubbing haha zzz
55/07: Work.
56/08: Work / dinz with YM / dessert + shopping
57/09: Shopping at Ion with Carissa / ND celebrations at Tim's place
58/10: Annie Leibovitz exhibition @ MBS with YM / daily scoop with Steph
59/11: Work / met YM at Clementi Mall while waiting for post office / I Hall dinz @ Holland V because Minhong was in SG
60/12: Work.
61/13: Work / payday / spending more $$$
62/14: Work / Korean food dinz with Av / skating and met Christie and Jiaying there!
63/15: Work.
64/16: Cycling / running errands / Artisan Boulangerie Co. with MZ / Killiney 118 HAHA
65/17: STAY HOME SUNDAY WOOHOO I LIKE
66/18: Work.
67/19: Work / Din Tai Fung with S6F girls @ JEM
68/20: Work / collected my BM stuff yay!
69/21: Work.
70/22: LAST DAY OF WORK / very bad cramps so I came home instead to rest :'(

Haven't been going out much after work because I've been really tired and not at all well-rested recently :( Was also pretty bummed because the rink was closed in the evenings this week so I couldn't skate on Monday and Thursday :( Meant to go today but terrible cramps it was so bad I contemplated cabbing back at 4+ but it was last day and I didn't want to like end it on a bad note so H went with me to the sick bay and I slept for half an hour there. Felt a lot better after I woke up, at least I could walk properly without feeling dizzy. I actually took 2 panadol tabs but they didn't work at all when normally just one would take effect within 20 min ... And I forgot to bring my other meds esp motilium so the nausea was pretty bad. Came home and took my blood pressure and discovered it was 105/56 which is pretty low but not as bad as last year's hahaha. Sianzzz.

Dad just brought home ice cream flavoured pocky I never knew such things exist!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment