Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sales sales sales

Just got back from last camp meeting and so super tired. It ended around 11 so am very grateful to Alicia's parents for giving us a lift back!!

I thought I'd make it a point to blog more because time is passing by too quickly and I wanna keep track of stuff but life has been pretty boring but hectic recently. The highlight of today was that Topshop was having 20% off sale items so obviously I suddenly found the need to add some rather essential items to my already bursting wardrobe. Initially I was set on getting a pair of flats that got reduced to $19, the basic cami in cream and this super cute fluffy crop sweater in cream but all 3 were either not available or sold out in SG so :( Bought this heart print co-ord and a pair of shorts in the end!! Wasn't intending on getting the co-ord at first cause they only had UK6 left which the top was rather snug though the bottom fitted perfectly but it was too cute and comfy to pass x_x Don't even know when I'd ever wear it HAHA. The shorts were the high-waist single button MOTO shorts which I really love and they came in burgundy!! Been meaning to get a pair of basic HWS since forever and I really regret not getting them in medium and dark denim and now they're sold out :( The burgundy looked pretty okay and good as a basic plus it was only $23 after the discount which was practically a steal. So in all I didn't exactly spend that much and I'm rather satisfied with my purchases HAHA.

Was also delighted that my jada dress in brown rose print came today! 2nd jada in a week and still counting because I intend to place an order for Brandy Melville tmr after I get my pay HAHAHA. The first one that I got was the sunflower print one in cream which is super nice, I really love the material and the best thing was that the length was actually not too bad. I was slightly skeptical at first because it said 30" length down on the website but thankfully the straps are adjustable so it fits pretty decently. Buying one more next week off a reseller sigh this is where all my pay goes ......... So much for trying to clear my closet HAHAHA I think my rate of purchasing exceeds my rate of selling way too much and it ain't working hahaha what a joke.

Last day of work for the week tomorrow! Then camp haha shucks regretting not taking one extra day of leave but it's training week plus I actually need the $$$ LOL I can buy like a new dress or 2 pairs of shorts with one day's pay. I seriously wouldn't mind if any of my employers in future choose to pay me in clothes instead because that's basically where most of my money goes to anyway .........

No comments:

Post a Comment