Monday, August 24, 2015

74 days of summer

Can't believe my summer is coming to an end :'( School starts for me in a week while everyone at UCL wouldn't be going back until like end Sep or Oct ... such is life. I've spent this summer mainly working, and it still feels really short despite having worked for almost 2 months but I guess time flies when you're having fun. Also I have accumulated way too much clothes but I didn't manage to finish selling all the stuff I don't wear so hopefully they'll be sold before I come back next year. Really going to impose a NO BUY ban on myself for real. There're no shops in Strasbourg anyway. I just have to resist checking the Topshop website for stuff. There's also no Brandy stores. And I have no idea how my timetable will be like but I'm hoping for long weekends since one semester is now 15 weeks instead of 10 weeks. But I'm pretty hyped for France and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment