Saturday, March 22, 2014

Lunch at Misato

The week is finally over haha super tired and just submitted my econs assignment because I forgot about it so I went grocery shopping instead. D; Thank goodness I already did half of it yesterday so there wasn't much left to complete / THAT I KNOW HOW TO DO haha econs ggcakes. Last week of school next week! French test on Tuesday and my essay is due on Thursday. :(


Anyway, met up with L and M during my lunch break today. We went to Misato, this Japanese restaurant at Chinatown which M suggested. The prices were quite reasonable, like the rice dishes start from £4+ and the udon dishes start from £6+ but the servings were large. L and I both got the curry udon and M got one of the rice dishes with curry chicken.




Chicken Katsu Curry Udon

I don't really know how to compare food HAHA but it's definitely more affordable than Koya. The serving size is relatively larger too. I would want to come back again!



OOTD / playing with different filters. Sunny but cold weather and sadly no more bare legs like last week. I was so sad that I had to put on leggings haha really dislike wearing tights / leggings!! Also I can't quite get used to babydoll dresses yet haha I think this is probably the only one I own.

Went to Camden after dinner with hallmates. Bought food (including really cute Disney cookie tins - the cookies were pretty decent too), a basin so that it's easier for me to handwash some clothes, and a Disney waste paper bin that was too pretty to pass but I probably would never bear to use it as a dustbin so I'll most likely use it for storage or something ... Anyway here's the tin that I got the first time! #disneykidforlife





Ending off the post with some flowers. Here's to a good and productive weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment