Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Daisies

Posting on phone now haha. Went on a last-minute shopping trip with C after dinner today haha finally can relax a bit after the 3 hours of intensive French today. I can feel my English and Chinese deteriorating it's so difficult to juggle so many languages all at once. Also submitted my French coursework today!!!

Anyway, we went to Primark first and then a few other places because C wanted to get a cardigan and I wanted to get all those daisy stuff but some were sold out online so I was hoping to find them from the store.


Cropped my face out because I look like shit in specs + tired face. But I love how flattering the maxi skirt is haha. Bought the crop and a dress in the end but going to order the maxi plus some other stuff online because it's cheaper!! So much for not shopping ~_~ 

Also went back to Primark and got 2 skirts and a pair of slippers for £1 each. Seriously where do you even buy stuff for £1 LOL. C was commenting on how it's a waste to wear havaianas in hall because we just wear them to go to the dining hall / toilet / showers anyway HAHA and then I realised it was quite true so I bought a pair of blue slippers and I'm going to keep away my havaianas now :( Feeling quite bad because they've gotten terribly dirty over the past 6 months and they were new!! I bought them right before coming over.

Going to sleep now omg it's already 2.30 and I have a 9AM lecture tmr :( will be updating less frequently over the next 2 weeks because my essay is due next Thursday save me x

No comments:

Post a Comment