Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Work 2

1/4 of my summer is over T_T And I've yet to accomplish anything besides all the admin stuff omg haven't even touched my violin once since coming back and I only went skating once sigh my time is all going to ... Work LOL. Anyway I had 3 consecutive days with one closing and one morning shift back-to-back T_T Then I woke up at 7 again this morning because I had to go collect my passport. Met Jieyin at ICA which was super coincidental cause we literally haven't seen each other for like 3 years?! Then I went back to Orchard to meet Ayano for brunch. We were trying to find this place called Pique Nique that was supposed to be located in Taka according to Google but we ended up at the Ngee Ann Management Office instead LOL. Had brunch at Paris Baguette Cafe in the end.

After brunch we walked around a bit and I finally bought tights so I can now wear shorts / skirts to work!! Tbh I hate wearing tights even back in London argh can't believe I'm still stuck with them back in SG. I meant to wear another skirt on Monday but the only pair of stockings I found at home ripped while I was pulling them on so I had to switch to a midi skirt at the last minute. But okay I haven't had the chance to wear it before so I guess that was useful. Anyway, work has been really really FUN HAHA I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually like it a lot. I mean it's CLOTHES EVERYWHERE and you get to rearrange them back in order and check out the new arrivals and hang them nicely which totally satisfies my OCD part with fashion. And the stuff are all complete in sizes and colours okay Idk how to say but I just love hanging the clothes back and arranging them LOL. And time really flies at work even though my legs are dying all the time from standing but still!! The only thing is that the sale items are getting quite boring and until now I've not seen anything I want to buy yet except for like one pair of Joni jeans in burgundy. But then again I have more than enough jeans so Idk if I even should get it. Or get the Easy jean from AA maybe?? Idk.

Okay I'm really tired now so I'm gonna sleep need to update my daily summaries soon before I forget what I've been doing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment