Saturday, June 28, 2014

First 2 weeks in Singapore

Been a really hectic 2 weeks since I came back 15 days ago! Went out almost everyday + met up with people + shopping and selling my stuff + randomly meeting people in town LOL. I swear Singapore is so small haha I literally meet at least one person by coincidence every single time I go out. Like today when I rushed to Vivo thinking I'd just spend 5 min to check if they had my dress there I met Sherman with his friend LOL. Got caught in the act shopping when I wasn't even supposed to be out today D;

Anyway a short summary of the past 2 weeks by day/date because I'm meticulous like that (more for my own reference so that I can keep records of my spendings and whatever) :
1/14: Stayed at home
2/15: Met up with Pan at JEM / checked out Westgate / met Chuanling there LOL
3/16: Met up with the bro PJ for lunch / IKEA meatballs / library (need to remember to return my books, or actually start reading them)
4/17: Met up with Sun!! Orchard Gateway / shopping along Orchard
5/18: Met up with Ellis at Vivo / bought Topshop jellies woohoo / saw Rachel there hahaha
6/19: Stayed at home to unpack and attempted sorting out my clothes (unsuccessfully)
7/20: Home day again I think! Went out with fam in the evening to buy my portable chargers etc and binged on KFC for dinner / first time eating KFC in about a year or so HAHA I really hated the oil it was literally dripping ugh ...
8/21: OC meeting in morning / met Pan again at Orchard hehe went to get the tote bag from Topshop!
9/22: Home!! Dk what I did but I probably slept the morning away so that's half the day gone
10/23: Interview in the morning / met up with Carissa in town hehe / shopped Cotton On and after she left met Chuanling again LOL we planned neither time HAHA
11/24: Lunch with JT at NUS / walked around the medical centre / went town
12/25: Cycling in the morning along the canal / lunch with Elissa at Bugis / Bugis street didn't buy anything / shameless ootd-taking HAHAHA I only had 4 though :P
13/26: Cycling again / napped in the afternoon cause I was SO TIRED from the cycling / dinner with Jiamin and Annabelle at Ippudo / Sephora + walked around until everywhere was closed
14/27: Cycling at ECP with the IHall gang (3rd consecutive day of cycling LOL my poor legs) / Kallang Wave Mall for F21's new store opening and we all bought stuff (hehe they gave earphones!!) / Jap food late lunch at 313 with FREE FLOW RICE (my favz) and Jun Sean treated us all to Koi yay / more F21 shopping after they left / hunted EVERYWHERE for that dress which I regretted not buying earlier seriously so annoyed why do I hesitate. Found it in the end at 313 but only in size L but still bought it in the end since I figured I could get it altered ... omg I bought 6 items in all LOLLOL
15/28: Slept in until lunch cause I was so tired HAHA / Vivo to check if they had the dress but no luck / went back to Ion and literally bought the LAST size S for my pink rose crop / also realised it was the exact piece I tried on ytd haha but OMG SO LUCKY it was still there cause they didn't have it at the other store / pink sunset nice sky colour woohoo

- - -

AFTER 2 HOURS I HAVE FINALLY SORTED OUT MY ACCOUNTS FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS. I think London has made me somewhat OCD about my finances. BUT ALL IS GOOD NOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment