Sunday, November 20, 2016

Half a year later

It's been such a long time since I last posted!! Almost half a year, considering we're now in late November. Can't believe time passed by so quickly, and so much has happened since May.

Brief summary of my life since May: Spain trip, London trip, Hamburg trip, last days in Strasbourg, internship, Strasbourg for K's birthday, Paris to visit YM, back to Strasbourg, second Brandy garage sale this summer in London, Workaway on French farm, back to uni, back to Strasbourg in October, reading week, more work and now we're coming to week 7 of Term 1. Crazy days! I've had so much work I didn't even travel during reading week. Also didn't have time for orch this term but I've started figure skating. Can't decide what to do for next term yet because I would really love to go back to orch but want to continue skating as well. More decisions sigh. But yes basically been swamped with work and nothing much interesting. I don't even shop as much anymore (because poor) and also no time. What is life at this point ......... Also have had no time to pack my room or do my colouring books even though I'm so stressed I actually should relax. Ah I don't know. House is settling in quite well, days are getting colder and I'm still contemplating getting a portable heater. O and P have also been reminiscing Strasbourg times with me, I'm glad I took photos of literally everything and everyday back in Strasbourg. I think that was just the highlight of my degree / life and now everything is going downhill from now onwards. I don't know I'm just really tired. I just wish to go back to the moment when I first arrived in Strasbourg and relive my whole year abroad again. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment