Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Back to School

It's barely been 3 days in and I'm already overwhelmed with so many things to do. I'm glad that a lot of things have been settled quickly but there's still a lot of last minute surprises (or rather shocks) popping up and lots of uncertainty. Of course the topmost priority now is my essay which is due on Monday but I am still less than halfway done. I really need to stop doing this!!!

Also been sleeping very late and taking naps in the afternoon (why is London so cold) but at least the days are getting longer. Having afternoon classes in December was just completely depressing because you walk into your tutorial at 3pm and it's still relatively bright and by the time you come out one hour later it's completely dark. I miss summer days and wearing skirts and shorts.

In other news I have also discovered the wonders of Topshop Joni jeans. They're high waisted so I don't have to bother with belts and stuff and the jeans with their new material are super stretchy like leggings. They also go well with crop tops which is why I am still wearing crop tops and cropped jumpers in winter. I currently own 3 pairs but I really need to get a pair in black even though I don't wear black in general.

This is actually quite a pointless post but I'm trying to record my days so that I can look back next time and know what I was actually doing lol. Today was actually a pretty smooth day, I managed to wake up on time and prepped myself for school without being in a rush. This waking up in the morning thing is really getting to me because I just don't have the energy to do anything if I wake up too late but yet I just can't wake up earlier. Tim's alarm clock Christmas present has been pretty effective the past few days (yes I got an alarm clock for Christmas!! Cheers for practical gifts) but I'm still waiting to see how long it can last before I get immune to it again. Anyway, the micro lecture was pretty good, I paid attention throughout the entire lecture and took notes and all, then I came home and on the way back I met my French tutor and we said hi. It's quite coincidental that she actually lives really near me and I've never seen her around the area before. Then I had lunch and lazed around but didn't fall asleep which is a good thing, did a bit of work and then left early to prep for rehearsal. Reh was pretty good as well and then I came back and lazed around some more (I really need to stop) and now I am going to shower and finally get started on work.

3 due dates tomorrow please let me survive them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment