Sunday, February 25, 2018

First post of 2018

Hi again. It’s been more than a year since I last blogged omg. But last year was really busy with final year and exams and apps and all. I might resume blogging this year just because I’ve been travelling so much and I do want to be able to remember what happened HAHA.

I’m ill now and down with a really bad cold and lost my voice today. I also have an exam tomorrow as well as the remote cert which I’m not even sure if I can do at this point seeing as I can’t really speak. Also I’m pretty sure there used to be an app for Blogger, now it’s just annoying to blog on my phone ...

In other news I’ve been following the Money Diaries section on Refinery29. Pretty interesting and despite them not having invited me to contribute (obviously) I thought it might be fun to try it out for a week and see where is my money going. And it is the end of the month next week (hooray!) but I’ve spent so much since Christmas and I’ve also made a pact to myself to not buy anymore clothes ... the sheer amount of clothes I own at the moment is actually horrendous. I’ve put some stuff on Depop and eBay now so hopefully they’ll be able to find new homes! But yes, starting tomorrow I’m going to record my spendings and see how much I spend in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment